A.V Land Real Estate Ltd, is a Cyprus company and registered office address at 10 Gregori Xenopoulou 1st floor, 5987, Nicosia,Cyprus (hereinafter “A.V Land Real Esate”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). A.V Land Real Estate Ltd is a Registered & Licensed Real Estate Agency in Cyprus Council of Real Estate Agents with Registration No. 1001 – Licence No. 476/E. A.V Land Real Estate owns and operates www.avland.com.cy, including any subdomains thereof, and any other websites through which A.V Land Real Estate makes its services available (collectively, “Website” ), our mobile, tablet and other smart device applications, and application program interfaces (collectively, “Application” ) and all associated services (collectively, “A.V Land Real Estate Services” ). The Website, the Application and A.V Land Real Estate Services together are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “A.V Land Real Estate Site”.
A.V Land Real Estate is committed to protecting your privacy and handling your personal data in an open and transparent manner. The personal data that we collect and process will vary depending on how you use the A.V Land Real Estate Site.
• provides an overview of how A.V Land Real Estate collects and processes your personal data and tells you about your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”);
• is directed to individuals who are:
• Browsers and Members must be aged eighteen (18) years and over or must have attained the age of majority in their respective jurisdiction in order to be able to use the A.V Land Real Estate Site. All persons who do not meet these criteria are strictly forbidden from accessing, viewing the contents of, or otherwise joining the A.V Land Real Estate Site. We do not knowingly seek or collect any personal information from persons who have not attained the age of eighteen (18).
• when we refer to “personal data” or “personal information” we mean data which identifies or may identify you and which may include, for instance, your email or IP address;
• when we refer to “processing” we mean the handling of your personal data by us, including collecting, protecting and storing your personal data; and
• when we refer to “sensitive data” we mean personal data which may reveal information about racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.